Welcome to Galileo On-Line Support
What is Galileo?
Galileo is a research-based online educational management software designed to meet the needs of teachers and administrators by using data to assist in instructional decision making.
Galileo technology from ATI is built on the principles of science, supported by a commitment to research and guided by a vision that everyone should benefit from the opportunities and transformations of technology. ATI products and services offer schools effective ways to integrate research-based assessment, school information management systems, and curriculum. Galileo links assignments, web-based gradebook, and online testing with district goals and state standards for learning. Galileo provides meaningful data for decision-making and facilitates communication between school and family ó all with rapid access and flexible reporting formats.
Galileo K-12 Online is the best Instructional Improvement System (IIS) providing:
- Cutting edge capabilities and solutions to help school districts meet the goals of the No Child Left Behind Act.
- A scientific approach supporting data-driven decision making.
- Features designed to help teachers be more efficient and resourceful.
- Maximization of local control – giving schools flexibility on assessment design, customized assessment scales, choice of curriculum and teaching methods, relation to local standards, form content and design, report filters and aggregation options, and much more.
- Utility in aligning internal and external assessments with curricular performance standards and validating their congruence.
- Reliable and valid assessment created through continuous research and updating of psychometric properties.
- Technology to Promote Learning – not just Assessment of Learning, but Assessment for Learning.
- A comprehensive system reporting accountability data and research findings in an understandable and useful way to educators, parents, students, and community members.
- The ability to track progress within and across grades, determine growth trajectories, and adjust learning opportunities appropriately.
- Parent/School communication tools including postings of grades, assignments and reports that link assessment results to standards.
- Proven technology supported by experienced Field Service Coordinators, free technical support, and professional development opportunities.