Family-School Partnership Act Brochure – Questions and answers from the California Department of Education.
Title I, Part A – Parent Involvement Requirements – Information for parents and family members about Title I programs requirements.
Parent and Family – Information for parents and family members about becoming involved in the education of their children.
Below is more information concerning schools, students, and families:
District, State and Federal Resources
California Parent Information Resource Center (PIRC)
Below are the weblinks you can view under the PIRC website:
- Parent Training Programs
- Tips for Parents
- Resources for Classroom Teachers
- Resources for School Districts
- California Department of Education Programs
- Organizations with a Focus on Parental Involvement in Education
- Research Bibliography
- Parent/Family Involvement Law and Policy: FEDERAL LAW
- Parent/Family Involvement Law and Policy: STATE LAW
California Association for Bilingual Education PIRC website: