District African American Parent Advisory Council (DAAPAC)
The mission of the District African American Parent Advisory Council (DAAPAC) is to provide a forum to hear the ideas of the Bakersfield City School District’s African American parent community, and respond to those ideas by educating and informing parents of district resources, policies, and programs. It is our goal to empower the lives of all African American children and families by providing the knowledge and skills necessary to advocate for a high quality educational experience for our children.
The DAAPAC works to develop resources that allow parents to more actively support the academic instruction their children receive and engage with educators and administrators in the Bakersfield City School District. Inform parent representatives so they can share the information back to their school sites.
- Engage, equip, and empower parents to advocate for the academic success of their children
2017 – 2018 DAAPAC Schedule
11:00 – 12:15 in the Professional Development Center (PDC) in the Education Center, 1300 Baker St.
- DAAPAC Agenda November 28, 2017
- DAAPAC Agenda October 17, 2017
- DAAPAC Minutes October 17, 2017
- DAAPAC Agenda September 19, 2017 DAAPAC AGENDA SPANISH September 2017
- DAAPAC Minutes September 19, 2017
DAAPAC 2016 – 2017
- DAAPAC Agenda February 17, 2017
- DAAPAC Minutes_February 17.2017
- DAAPAC Agenda March 28, 2017
- DAAPAC_Minutes_March 28, 2017
- DAAPAC Agenda April 25, 2017
- DAAPAC_Minutes_April 25 2017
- DAAPAC Agenda May 16, 2017
For more information, please contact the Family and Community Engagement Department at 661-631-4766