Walking Wednesdays! – Join us every Wednesday Morning walking around the track to help our families get fit and stay healthy.
Family Involvement Nights
Parent Education Monthly Classes
October 12th – How Booster Club (Bachman) supports our school
October 19th – Parent Conferencing (Garcia)– Questions parents can ask during Parent / Teacher Conferences
October 21st – Plan, Shop, Save, and Cook
October 28th – Plan, Shop, Save, and Cook
November 4th – Plan, Shop, Save, and Cook
November 9th – Upcoming Physical Fitness Testing for 5th graders (Garcia)
November 18th – Plan, Shop, Save, and Cook
December 7th – Step Up to Writing / Writing Rubrics (Guidera)
December 14th – Conflict Management (Garcia & Barrera)
December 21st – Winter Concert
January 13th – Great Kindness Challenge (Escalante)
January 18th – Loving Solutions
January 25th – Loving Solutions
February 1st – Loving Solutions
February 8th – Loving Solutions
February 15th– Loving Solutions
February 22nd – Loving Solutions
March 1st – Loving Solutions
March 8th– Loving Solutions
March 15th – Loving Solutions
March 22nd – Loving Solutions
April 5th – SBAC Testing (Guidera & Lopez)
April 19th– How to read the CELDT report (Ferdinand)
April 26th – Using Think Sheets with your child (Barrera)
May 3rd – Migrant Program
May 10th – Summer Reading Activities (Guidera)
May 24th– Neighborhood Safety (Police Department)
- Set a regular time for homework each day.
- Choose a quiet place to work with plenty of light.
- Have the supplies your child needs.
- Help your child to be organized.
- Review assignment instructions.
Williams Act – Information on the landmark Superior Court case to provide all students equal access to instructional materials, safe schools, and quality teachers.
Three ways to be supportive of your child:
- Have a weekly family game night. Take turns choosing games to play.
- Spend one hour a week with each child alone. Take a walk, listen to music, or just hang out.
- Find out one area where your child is struggling. Listen to your child’s concerns. Help your child think of ways to address the issue.