James Curran Middle School
Home of the Crusaders
Jason P. Brannen, Principal
Please see our new lunch schedules under our “Crusader Parent Information” tab!
Our Curran Crusader motto for the year is TEAM AWESOME!
We may not be perfect, but we are always be awesome!
Our Crusader Goals for this year:
1. 80% correct on each assessment this year
2. 4 to 1 Positive Interaction Ratio
3. 96% Attendance Rate (no more than 7 absences for the year)
4. Professional Learning Communities collaborating with weekly TEAM meetings during our Wednesday, Bank Day Schedule
Upcoming events for the 2014- 2015 School Year:
Each Wednesday, beginning in January our school will be implementing a “Bank Day” each Wednesday. Our students will be dismissed at 1:26 pm, instead of our normal dismissal time of 2:00 pm.
- March- Women’s History Month
- March 5- Black American Day Observance
- March 13- End of the 3rd Quarter
- March 27- Progress Reports Sent Home
- March 30- April 3- Spring Break
- March 31- Cesar Chavez Day Observance
- April 6- No School in lieu of California Admission Day
- May 5- Cinco de May Observance
- May 13- Day of the Teacher Observance
- May 18- 22- Classified School Employee Week Observance
- May 25- Memorial Day- No School
- May 28- Last Day of School & 8th Grade Graduation
- June 4- Last day the School Office is Open