- January 7th: Late Start Day
- January 11th-29th: Pennies for Patients
- January 12: BCSD Spelling Bee
- January 13th: 4th Grade Science Fair
- January 15th: Report Cards go home
- January 18th: Martin Luther King Jr. Day- NO SCHOOL!
- January 25th: Challenger Awards; 1st Grade: 8:30-9:45/TK-K 10:30-11:00/ 2nd Grade 1:30-2:15
- January 28th: Challenger Awards; 5th-6th Grade 8:30-9:15/ 3rd Grade 10:00-10:30/ 4th Grade 1:50-2:35
- February 8th: Lincoln Day- NO SCHOOL!
- February 11th: Late Start Day
- February 15th: Washington Day- NO SCHOOL!
- February 17th: Physical Fitness Testing -5th Grade
- February 25th: Magnet Science Discovery Day
- March 7th: Kern County Spelling Bee
- March 17th: Late Start Day
- March 21st- 28th: Spring Break – NO SCHOOL!
- April 4th: Challenger Awards- 1st 8:30-9:15/ TK-K 10:30-11:15/2nd 1:30-2:15
- April 7th: Challenger Awards- 5th-6th 8:30-9:15/ 3rd 10:00-10:30/ 4th 1:50-2:35
- April 15th: Magnet Gym Assembly
- April 29th: Magnet Flag Assembly
Bakersfield City School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identifications, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information or any other characteristic identified in Education Code 200 or 220, Penal code 422.55, or Government Code 11135, or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or the District’s Human Resource Administrator, at 661-631-4663, or at 1300 Baker Street, Bakersfield, California 93305. A copy of BCSD’s Uniform Complaint Procedures and Non-Discrimination policies are available by clicking here and/or upon request.