Ambulance Call Report
- Please contact the district office as soon as possible once a 911 call is placed to request emergency services. District staff will complete the Ambulance Call Report which, when submitted electronically, will be emailed to: Debbie Wood, Evellyn Elizondo, Lisa Driskill, Lorraine Thompson, Marsha McKinney, Martin Rodriguez, Rita Paragrgug, Steve McClain, and Ernest Garcia-Diaz
- Ambulance Call Report (rev 08/2015)
Conflict of Interest Statement – Form 700
- Consultant agreement forms can be found on the Consultant Agreements General Information page.
Crossing Guard Requests
- If you receive a request from a parent regarding obtaining the services of a crossing guard at a specific location for your school site, the principal must prepare one of the attached form letters on your school-site letterhead. If your school is located within the “city,” your letter would be addressed to the City of Bakersfield. If your school is located within the “county,” your letter would be addressed to the County of Kern. You send only ONE letter – not a letter to the city and county. Please send this office a copy of your request. Upon receiving notification from either the Public Works Department OR the County of Kern as to whether or not a crossing guard is recommended, please send this office a copy of their letter.
- Letter template for Bakersfield City (rev 1/2017)
- Letter template for Kern County (rev 1/2017)
Request to be Absent
- The Request to be Absent form may be used in place of your department’s absence request form. All users must enter their absence in the district’s smartfind system upon receiving approval.
- Request to be Absent – Chalk Form