ASESP Parent Page
- Pick up a registration form at your student’s school.
- Complete one form per student that you want to enroll.
- Return the completed form to your school site.
- Wait for notification of your student’s enrollment*
- Open link below, fill out the Registration form and Photo Release form.
- Complete one form per student that you want to enroll. Print form.
- Bring the completed for to you school site.
- Wait for notification of your student’s enrollment.*
*Once the program is filled to capacity, students will be placed on a waiting list and admitted as openings become available. Priority for enrollment from the waiting list is made for students that need extra help in school and for children whose siblings are already enrolled in the program.
To download the permission form please click on the following links:
English Permission Form Formularion de Permiso
Photo Release Form
Bakersfield City School District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics of race or ethnicity, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identifications, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or genetic information or any other characteristic identified in Education Code 200 or 220, Penal code 422.55, or Government Code 11135, or based on association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or the District’s Human Resource Administrator, at 661-631-4663, or at 1300 Baker Street, Bakersfield, California 93305. A copy of BCSD’s Uniform Complaint Procedures and Non-Discrimination policies are available by clicking here and/or upon request.